Monday, September 14, 2009

More Sabahan athletes in the profile section

I have added 4 Sabahan athletes in the profiles section. Hajimin Wasli, Abdul Mat Saleh, Jirom Gundalam and Wickson Kihog.

Here are the preview:

Hajimin Wasli - Light welter weight

Abdul Mat Saleh - Fly weight

Jirom Gundalam - Light fly weight (Jirom won first at this category during Mr Malaysia 2009). Checkout more of him here!

Wickson Kihog - Junior below 70kg

I've heard about some active female bodybuilders in Sabah and I hope to get more information on them. Readers, if you're from Sabah and want to share this information please feel free to contact me. Your valuable information is very much appreciated. I will be down in Sabah next month and hopefully I will be able to meet them and perhaps do some coverage besides enjoying some unique cultures of the local natives from the land beneath the wind.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites