Tuesday, September 14, 2010

World, Asian and SEA Bodybuilding, Fitness and Physique Sports (Men & Women)

SBBF for Website 1
Date / Time:
02 Oct 2010 - 10.00am - 6.00pm (Saturday)
03 Oct 2010 - 10.30am - 6.00pm (Sunday)

Event:
International Bodybuilding Competition

Organiser:
Singapore Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation

Venue:
University Cultural Centre Hall, NUS.
Tickets: (1 ticket price for 2 days event)
Cat 1:
$75.00
Cat 2: $50.00
Cat 3: $35.00
Cat 4: $25.00
[*All prices excludes booking fee]

Please add $2 Booking Fee for tickets above $20 and $1 Booking Fee for tickets $20 and below.

To book your tickets click here. FYI, I did not get any credit for promoting this. (Hopefully SBBF will provide me special media pass for this. I wish!).

Map to University cultural Centre Hall, NUS from Putrajaya

Note:

Names of athletes that will be representing Malaysia will be announced soon!

1 comments:

Dude, someone from the SBBF asked me to cover this event for them AND asked me to buy my own ticket to do it AND asked me to do it without credit. So yea, sorry to say that hoping for fair remuneration from them is impossible.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites