Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Introducing Meilaura Dora Jimmy – Up close & personal

Sabah Team Close Up (77)

My recent trip to Kota Kinabalu Sabah was really paid off when I met this bodybuilder. I call her Dora and she’s from the land beneath the winds, Sabah.

This is a short interview and some photoshooting, done at 1 Fitness Gym located at 2nd Floor, 1 Borneo Hypermall. Please find the gym location at my portal page under the gym review. Very reasonable price for a well-equipped gym.

For complete interview, please go to my portal page. Interview was done in Malay.

Big thanks to Mr Aziz and Mr Joseph for the cooperation given.

1 comments:

hello there... thanks for sharing this post :) i am a fellow female who does weight training and bodybuilding. i enjoyed the interview very much and am certainly inspired. People like Dora give me inspiration, and remind me that nothing is impossible.
Thanks again.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites